Haven of Hope Christian Service (Haven of Hope) was found on a barren upland by a group of foreign missionaries in 1950s, it began providing medical relief for refugees coming to Junk Bay (near Tseung Kwan O) from Mainland China. The work of Haven of Hope quickly accelerated in scale as it began to assist the community as a whole.
In the past 60 years, the Haven of Hope has undergone many changes. Today, our service scope covers 4 key areas: Elderly Services, Rehabilitation Services, Health Care Services, Evangelistic Work.
• Work closely with service unit heads / managers as the accounts executive / business partner to provide full spectrum of human resources services
• Provide support to ensure unit heads / managers and employees understand and comply with all employment related ordinances and internal policies
• Assist in HR projects including system enhancement, workflow improvement and digitalization
• Compile and prepare regular / ad hoc HR reports for management review
• Participate in ad hoc assignments and projects as required.
• Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
• At least 5 years solid experience in all-round HR function and experienced in organizing open recruitment activities is an advantage
• Well versed in Hong Kong Labor Law and other employment related ordinances;
• Possess good analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
• High proficiency in MS Office applications
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, efficient, independent and good team player
• Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Haven of Hope Christian Service
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details about our organization, please visit www.hohcs.org.hk