Have you ever got this itchy feeling that there got to be something more than just a job!
Are you tired of hearing our young adult being labelled? Will empowering them be one of your dreams? Do you feel the need to help them reach their full potential? So, at the bottom of your heart, you are hungry for a change? If you are still reading, then the answer should be “YES”.
One Ten Charity Foundation empowers the youths’ lives through exercise by strengthening not just the body but most importantly the mind. We are looking for someone with creativity and have tons of crazy ideas to join the team. At the end of the day, we need a bit of craziness and playfulness to make a change! For more information on our work, please visit: https://weareoneten.org/
Does being an Assistant Program Manager ring a bell?
• Drive planning and implementation of programmes addressing the needs of relevant stakeholders
• Devise marketing strategies and content for recruitment and post-programme exposure
• Build partnerships and maintain close connections with schools and external organisations for brand awareness
• Liaise with internal parties e.g. instructors, back office, and studio
• Track, analyse, report performance metrics to assess the programme and marketing ROI
• Keep abreast of the latest global and local trends of marketing, youth and charity projects
• Perform other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by superviros
• 2-3 years of relevant experiences
• Counselling / social work background would be a plus
• Strong business sense for social good
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficiency in writing communication and organisational skills
• With less relevant experience will be considered as Senior Programme Associate
If this touches your heart, then apply NOW! Please email your CV.
All personal information from the applicants will be kept private and confidential for internal use only.