Fullness Social Enterprises Society, is the first non-profit organization formed by the combination of knowledge-based volunteers in Hong Kong.It aims to convene professionals from all walks of life to become volunteers and promote them with knowledge and experience.
Report to: Project Manager
• To assist supervisor in planning, managing and tracking progress of different social innovation projects;
• To take lead in formulating and implementing strategies including establishing workflow to ensure successful delivery of social innovation projects;
• To monitor projects progress against both programmatic and budgetary targets, making adjustments to project design as necessary;
• To prepare project proposals & timely and accurate progress and financial reports in compliance with internal and external funders’ requirements and for funding application;
• To assist in building partnership with different stakeholders;
• To handle daily operation including administration coordination, supervision of team members and provide regular coaching on technical and project management skills to less experienced team members;
• To develop Marketing and Public Relation plan for effective communications;
• To work on weekends occasionally;
• To perform any other ad hoc duties when needed.
• Degree holder of any discipline, preferably major in Social Science/ Event Management;
• At least 4 years relevant working experience in project management with minimum 1 year experience in managerial or supervisory level;
• Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Project Officer;
• Familiar with networks in social innovation/ NGO in Hong Kong;
• Computer literacy in MS Office;
• Proficiency in written and oral English, Cantonese / Traditional Chinese;
• Mature, proactive, innovative, highly-organized and excellent people skills; Good interpersonal and communication skills, and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.