The Vine is a multi-cultural, inter-denominational, vibrant church community based in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. We are both a local and an international family,made up of people born and raised in Hong Kong, as well as those who have moved here from other countries.We currently have an opening for a full time position of Associate Accountant.
The Associate Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
The role and responsibilities are as follows:
· Accounting for The Vine Church Ltd and Branches of Hope Ltd
· Assisting the Finance team on handle daily accounting operation including
· Account Receivables
· Account Payables
· Month-end and year end close
· Ad-hoc project
· Accounting Diploma or LCCI Higher
· Fresh graduates will be considered
· Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel
· Mature, independent, responsible and attentive to details with strong analytical mind
· Good spoken and written English. Be comfortable to communicate and work in an inter-cultural environment.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and resume by 5pm, 25 October 2021