Foodlink Foundation is a Hong Kong based registered charity whose mission is to mitigate hunger while reducing food wastage at hotels and restaurants in Hong Kong. Foodlink’s beneficiaries include homeless individuals living in shelters, street-sleepers, migrants, asylum seekers, the unemployed, the elderly and disenfranchised individuals/families.
Beneficiary Services Manager
1. Overseeing daily operations in relation to programs/activities target for beneficiaries, and ensuring effective execution of these programs
2. Assessing applications for support from beneficiaries and update information in database
3. Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on programs and services to identify any gaps in the current provision and any improvements required
4. Allocating food supply according to the demand on a daily basis
5. Handling requests/issues from beneficiaries and work with relevant stakeholders for effective delivery of services
6. Visiting schools or work with students in delivering educational targets
7. Working with community members and other stakeholders to identify innovative programs that match with social needs
8. Coordinating the work of volunteers, beneficiaries, and relevant parties when required
9. Conducting regular visits to beneficiary partners for monitoring effectiveness and compliance
10. Organizing and participating in community outreach activities which may be held during weekends, holidays or evenings.
11. Assisting in simple IT maintenance work.
· Degree holder in Social Science, Public Administration or a related field
· 5+ years of experience in an NGO setting
· Possess rich experience, at least 3 years or above, in working with NGOs and different types of underprivileged groups
· Fluency in Cantonese and English
· Analytical, energetic, out spoken and hands-on personality.
· Good communication skills, including public speaking
· Passionate in working to bring positive impact to the underserved people
· Proficient with basic IT skills.
Interested candidates – please submit your full CV with expected salary and availability to email@example.com.