Saint Barnabas' Society and Home started off small and was founded in 1987 by two people who began a ministry of outreach to street sleepers, the poor, and the homeless in the Western districts on Hong Kong Island.
Since 1987, we have visited hundreds of street sleepers. Some live on the streets, some under flyovers or in back alleys. Some are drug addicts, some are alcoholics, and others are mentally ill. We also visit people who live in Wood Partitioned Rooms (WPR), dwellings that house the most vulnerable group of people in our society.
· Carrying out duties as Centre Director/ Assistant Centre Director and reporting to the Executive Committee (EC) of SBSH.
· Leading a team of 8 to 10 operational staff with clear direction to meet the objectives and human resources management including motivation.
· Doing small office administration including accounting, preparing and presenting the monthly reports for EC Management.
· Providing executive and secretarial support to EC and preparing and monitoring budgets of SBSH.
· Responsible for new resources set-up and all fundraising events including exploring fund applications, flag day activities and maintaining effective donor communication and engagement.
· Representing EC to do all marketing activities for SBSH.
· Expecting to work 44 hrs/wk with duties on alternative Sunday.
· With hands-on experience and a proven track record of the above job responsibilities.
· Exceptional spoken and written skills in English and Chinese, with tertiary academic qualifications in a related area.
· Passion in charity services and serving the poor/elderly.
· A smart leader with down-to-earth character and business-minded, responding and acting fast to market demand with creative ideas and problem-solving skill ability.
· Send the CV and salary expectation.
· For organization information, please visit www.sbsh.org.hk
· Address: 21 Fung Mat Road, Western District, Hong Kong.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)