Teach For Hong Kong is leading an education movement in social impact. As one of the fastest growing social impact start-ups in Hong Kong, we are looking for someone who can lead systemic change to education via leading a group of young future leaders and cooperating with cross-sector partners.
He/she will play a key role in fulfilling the growth of our flagship Fellowship program by joining an ambitious team trying to reimagine social impact.
● Ensure the company has effective operational and financial procedures and execute any strategic initiative given by the Board and theCEO
● Analyze internal operations and identify areas of processenhancement
● Grow a group of young and aspirational Fellows into future leaders through leadership coaching andsupport
● Present TFHK in the external community to build and maintain essential relationships, including but not limited to investment banks, fund houses, multinational corporates, technology conglomeratesetc.
● Liaise and engage with alumni community and accelerate alumni career development by identifying relevantopportunities
● Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes aremet
● Manage and maintain key school and school sponsoring bodyrelationships
● Manage Board relationship and report necessary items to theBoard
● 5+ years of experience, preferably in startups, corporates, entrepreneurship, or fast-paced environments
● Superior oral and written communication skills (English and Chinese) with an innate attention todetail
● Excellent relationship management and interpersonal communication skills with proven team leading trackrecord
● Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks ondeadlines
● Understanding of Gen Z wants and needs, and ability to incorporate insights in diverse facets ofwork
● Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to cope with ambiguity and the ability to work effectively andcreatively
● Experience in university/youth workshop training and delivery ispreferred
Benefits (What We Commit To You)
● Professional development opportunities in leadership, career development,etc.
● Generous leave policy, including a “flexible workingschedule”
● Mentorship by seasoned leaders acrossindustries
● Work in a collaborative, energetic team working towards a grand vision foreducation
About Teach For Hong Kong
Teach For Hong Kong (TFHK) envisions a future where all children in Hong Kong have equal opportunity to access quality education and fulfill their potential.
We are a growing movement of young leaders that drive systemic changes in education with cross-sector collaboration. Through our one-year TFHK Fellowship Program, we empower the most promising young leaders to change Hong Kong, starting from leading classrooms in underserved schools.
We are now in our 6th year with 39 Fellows, teaching full-time in 16 local underserved schools and have served over 10,000 underserved students. We are also funded by the Government’s SIE Fund, The D. H. Chen Foundation, Swire Trust, and The Jockey Club Charities Trust and are thriving as one of the fastest growing social impact start-ups.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.