Fair Employment Agency (FEA) is a non-profit social business with a big ambition - We aim to reinvent the recruitment industry of migrant domestic workers and end forced labour in Hong Kong through ethical recruitment solutions.
For too long, domestic worker employment agencies have been making money from doing a bad job. Employers are charged for bad customer service, while agencies secretly charge domestic workers excessive fees. This illegal practice leaves domestic workers in debt bondage and fails employers.
But we believe there is a better way for employers and workers. We set up FEA in 2014 - a new kind of domestic worker agency that would not charge any fees to workers. From a small start-up six years ago, we now employ over 20 staff members in two branches and have saved over 5,500 domestic workers over millions in recruitment debt.
Do you want to make a difference and contribute to social change too? We are looking for a motivated change-maker to join our passionate team to advance our mission. Everyday, we are working with Hong Kong families and migrant domestic workers to create success for everyone: debt-free recruitment, lasting relationships, and happy households. Our workplace culture is unique, encouraging creativity, and innovation. We offer our employees unique opportunities to create social impact and grow in their jobs and careers. We are testing out an exciting new initiative of a 4-day work week (with same monthly salary and daily working hours) from mid Feb 2022 to provide better work-life balance for our staff. We value the input from all of our staff on this new initiative and we look forward to making this a permanent arrangement with the joint efforts of the whole team.
What does a Client Care Manager do?
● Guide and support employers and workers on management issues during employment
● Ensure proper handling of termination procedures and other employment issues
● Follow up with employers and workers on post-deployment issues
● Be responsible for external communication with relevant government departments and organizations
● Manage FEA Boarding House operations
● Improve our service by recommending new practice
● Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Client Care Manager
What is it like to work in FEA?
● Exciting new initiative to test out in mid Feb 2022: 4-day work week with same monthly salary and daily working hours!
● Meaningful work with a clear purpose
● Friendly and supportive working environment with passionate and energetic team members
● Embracing start-up culture of openness, innovation and autonomy
● Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Paid annual leave with 17 public holidays in Hong Kong
● Medical insurance
● Overtime is discouraged
● Flexible working hours
● Check out our Instagram account to know more about life at FEA: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatfea/
Who are we looking for?
● Firm belief in social change and passion for helping others
● Strong sense of ownership and commitment to FEA’s mission
● A team player with upbeat, positive attitude with a knack for problem solving
● Ability to maintain composure and customer focus
● Self-motivated and proactive to find solutions to problems
● Approach challenges with grit and perseverance
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Eager to learn and open to feedback
● Good Command of written and spoken English and Fluency in Cantonese
● Experience with ethnic minorities or foreig domestic workers is a plus - what’s more important, however, is your willingness to learn and grow with our team and your
passion for helping others.
● Immediate availability would be ideal
Fair Employment Agency is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our organisation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For more information, please visit our website at www.fairagency.org and our Linkedin page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/fairagency
f you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and cover letter.