Teach For Hong Kong is leading an education movement in social impact. As one of the fastest growing social impact start-ups in Hong Kong, we are looking for someone who can drive our program growth by attracting the highest caliber young people to join our one-year Fellowship program.
Full-time Content Marketing Manager
This person will make sure Teach for Hong Kong is meeting its growth metrics by producing content that motivates and inspires our target audiences. He/she will play a key role in the brand ambition of creating an engaging and meaningful brand in one of the most impactful sectors available.
● Independently write, edit and publish content for social media posts/campaigns, websites, blogs, videos, email campaigns, thought leadership, and more
● Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, provides information about TFHK and Fellowship program, across a wide variety of digital platforms to attract high-calibre talents for the Fellowship Program and individual donors
● Write creative and engaging posts including for various social networks primarily on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn and select images and videos to complement the text, based on our target audience’s behaviors
● Work closely with the other Brand & Growth team members to produce content and create advertising posts (e.g. for Fellowship recruitment, TFHK events, or attracting monthly individual donors)
● Use your editing, content management, and digital marketing knowledge to publish and update content across various digital platforms
● Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a thought leader within the non-profit industry
● Assist the CEO, COO, Board of Directors on ad hoc requests as necessary
● 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, content marketing, social marketing and SEO/SEM marketing, preferably in corporates or start-up environments
● Superior oral and written communication skills (English and Chinese) with an innate attention to detail
● Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, social media analytics is preferred
● Excellent relationship management and interpersonal communication skills
● Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
● Understanding of Gen Z wants and needs, and ability to incorporate insights in diverse facets of work
● Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to cope with ambiguity and the ability to work effectively and creatively
Benefits (What We Commit To You)
● Competitive remuneration package in an ambitious, rapidly-expanding social impact start-up
● Professional development opportunities in leadership, career development, etc.
● Generous leave policy, including a “flexible working schedule”
● Mentorship by seasoned leaders across industries
● Work in a collaborative, energetic team working towards a grand vision for education
About Teach For Hong Kong
Teach For Hong Kong (TFHK) envisions a future where all children in Hong Kong have equal opportunity to access quality education and fulfill their potential.
We are a growing movement of young leaders that drive systemic changes in education with cross-sector collaboration. Through our one-year TFHK Fellowship Program, we empower the most promising young leaders to change Hong Kong, starting from leading classrooms in underserved schools.
We are now in our 6th year with 39 Fellows, teaching full-time in 16 local underserved schools and have served over 10,000 underserved students. We are also funded by the Government’s SIE Fund, The D. H. Chen Foundation and The Jockey Club Charities Trust and are thriving as one of the fastest growing social impact start-ups.
If you are interested in this position, please apply for the position via https://tfhk.typeform.com/to/CyYgTers
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.