International Care Ministries (ICM) is looking for a passionate and talented Customer and Content SystemAnalyst basedin the office in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Director of Donor Services, this role will work as part of an international team to support the development of database and system integration.
ICM serves the poorest of the poor in the Philippines, Uganda and Guatemala: people who struggle to survive on US$0.50 a day. Combining a heart of passion with a business mindset, ICM delivers holistic change to those living in ultra-poverty. Since 1992, ICM has reached 1.5M people with its Transform program in values, health and livelihood.
SENIOR CUSTOMER AND CONTENT SYSTEM ANALYST
This is a new role within ICM, created to:
● Drive and oversee the ongoing development of the customer relationship management system, Salesforce.
● Proactively initiate new Salesforce projects and feature enhancement.
● Manage the system integration of the Salesforces, with content management system, wordpress.
● Monitor Salesforces data and systems to generate reports on efficiencies and improvement areas.
● Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to resolve system issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent.
● Create system guidelines and assist training to the teams.
This person will work closely with the Salesforce Administrator, Director of Donor Services, Donor Relations Team and IT Team.
● 5 years or above of work experience in customer relationship management, content management system is a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Statistics is preferred
● Competent in using Salesforce, WordPress and DOMO is a plus
● Understanding computer language used within the database; i.e. APEX, HTML and JAVA
● Ability to work under pressure with strong analytical and debugging skills
● Good business acumen and good problem solving skills
● Good organizational skills and attention to details
● Good written and oral communication skills in English
● Experience in working in cross cultural environment
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume, church affiliations (if applicable), current and expected salaries.