Haven of Hope Christian Service (Haven of Hope) was found on a barren upland by a group of foreign missionaries in 1950s, it began providing medical relief for refugees coming to Junk Bay (near Tseung Kwan O) from Mainland China. The work of Haven of Hope quickly accelerated in scale as it began to assist the community as a whole.
In the past 60 years, the Haven of Hope has undergone many changes. Today, our service scope covers 4 key areas: Elderly Services, Rehabilitation Services, Health Care Services, Evangelistic Work.
· To assist the Home Manager in managing the operation of the Home as well as implementing the corporate policies
· To oversee and ensure the clinical operation to be in high quality as well as to drive the continuous development of quality care service for elders
· Degree in Nursing or other disciplines with relevant registration & practicing certificate
· Minimum 5-10 years’ post-registration experience in home setting of which at least 2 years should have involved in management and administration duties
· Strong leadership with serving heart and excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
· Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Haven of Hope Christian Service
· Mainly work during daytime and working location at Haven of Hope Nursing Home
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details about our organization, please visit www.hohcs.org.hk.