International Care Ministries (ICM) is looking for a part time Donor Relations Administrative Assistant in our Hong Kong office. Reporting to the Donor Services Manager, this role will assist in the pre and post ICM Global Banquet activities from 26 September to 25 November 2022. The ICM Banquet is our annual fundraising gala. It helps to provide a large portion of our fiscal needs and fuels the work on the ground.
ICM serves the poorest of the poor in the Philippines: people who struggle to survive on US$0.50 a day. Combining a heart of passion with a business mindset, ICM delivers holistic change to those living in ultra-poverty. Since 1992, ICM has reached 1.5M people with its Transform program in values, health and livelihood.
PART TIME DONOR RELATIONS - ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
· Follow up with table hosts on the auction items logistics, table guest, meal preferences, other questions related to Covid measures when needed.
· Data input of table guests, venue, meal preferences into Salesforce.
· Assist in the seating arrangement.
· Answer any questions regarding the banquet details from donors.
· Assist in actual reception during the banquet.
· Assist in post-banquet activities.
This person will work closely with the Donor Relations Team and Donor Engagement Team.
· High level of personal integrity
· Detail-oriented with an analytical mind set and able to work with large quantities of data.
· Experience with Salesforce or similar database tools will be a plus.
· Proficiency in both written and verbal English communications
· Understanding of the Christian faith or experience with Christian communities will be a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and church affiliations (if applicable).