Changing Young Lives Foundation is a HK-based charity dedicated to inspiring the under-resourced children and marginalized youth in Hong Kong to live their life to the fullest by providing free educational and empowerment programs to them.
Early Childhood Educator
- Genuine love of children
- Degree holder in Early Childhood Education or related discipline
- Bilingual in English and Cantonese
- Experience in parent-child and sensory development playgroups
- Knowledge in art and/or music a definite advantage
- Well versed in MS Office and common software
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Shift and weekend duties required
Competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate with medical insurance. Please send full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”. All personal information will only be used for recruitment purpose.