Be Priceless is a non-profit educational organization that aims to empower disadvantaged children and their communities to strengthen well-being and safety.
We develop in depth evidence and best practice-based educational programs to build capacity, mindsets and practices of children, caregivers and care service providers to promote personal development, well-being (physical, mental and social health) and risk reduction (against violence, exploitation, health risks, disasters, etc).
We work by shared leadership and community-wide collaboration to create and deliver an impactful educational program. Our team comes from diverse technical and community backgrounds. For more information, please visit www.bepriceless.org
· Opportunity to drive the development of an educational program that serves disadvantaged children and youth.
· Drive the coordination and collaboration with diverse professionals, community members, child and youth in empowering ways
· Be part of an innovative and dynamic team of multisectoral professionals and community members.
· Empowering, positive, collaborative organizational culture
Key Jobs Responsibilities
1. Oversee, coordinate and deliver the design, develop and implementation of the educational program (which builds capacity for growth, well-being and safety of children), including creation of content, editing, and delivery of courses.
2. Manage the educational and well-being program development. This includes facilitating volunteers, consultant and staff collaboration as well as project management of the content creation.
3. Foster stakeholder’s engagement and collaboration– including children, youth, caregivers, multi-disciplinary professionals, schools, non-profit organization.
1. Support the Be Priceless team’s work e.g. provide constructive feedback on educational materials, attend team meetings, and other activities.
2. Foster positive and effective organizational culture, processes and communications to achieve the vision of the organization.
3. Apply evidence based and multi-disciplined approach to problem solving.
· Passionate and dedicated in promoting child and youth learning, well-being and protection.
· At least 8 years of relevant experience in education and counselling role in reputable organization.
· Degree in education, psychology, social work or related field
· Experienced in creating educational program for children of 5-17 years old that promotes social-emotional learning, well-being, safety (risk reduction) and inclusion.
· Experienced in developing and implementing e-learning educational programs.
· Experienced in team, project and resource management
· Adaptive, flexible and collaborative
· Strong ethical and professional standard - including accountability, transparency.
· Strong collaboration, coordination and problem solving skills.
· Strong communication, productivity, organization and time management skills.
· Social media management proficiency
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese
· Undergoing regular background checks (including Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) and previous employment checks) and abiding to code of conduct including for child safeguarding-protection are an absolute requirements. We have continuous and rigorous monitoring of issues of concerns safety of children and other vulnerable individuals. We will investigate/ report where appropriate.
Logistics: Full-time, candidate must be in Hong Kong
Duration: 3 month probation, to be extended to 1 year or longer contract if performance is satisfactory.
Please apply with your full resume, cover letter, time availability. and expected salary.