Splash Foundation teaches people from under-resourced communities how to swim. By connecting those who can swim with those who want to learn, we offer an opportunity that empowers people and delivers results. We currently run programmes in Hong Kong for domestic helpers, kids from low income families and kids with special needs.
Our programmes are designed for people with little or no previous swim experience and aims to develop water safety and water confidence. Since 2015, we have taught nearly 3,000 people how to swim.
As a member of a small team that manages a large network of volunteer and professional coaches and nearly 100 swim programmes per year, you are critical to the overall success and growth of Splash.
Finance & Administration Manager (Parttime)
This position is responsible for the bookkeeping and financial reporting and supports the day to day administrative needs of the office.
● Maintain financial accounts, including monthly reconciliation of bank statements.
● Manage invoicing and track payments
● Deposit cheque and cash donations
● Coordinate and facilitate annual audit process with external auditors
● Produce monthly financial reports for CEO and Board of Directors (P&L, BalanceSheet) as well as custom reports tracking grant expenditures
● Administer payroll and MPF processing and ensure compliance of employer obligations
●Record all donation income, issuing donation receipts and acknowledgement correspondence
●Maintain Salesforce database with donor details
● Maintain insurance policies and ensure waivers are up to date and comprehensive
● Act as Company Secretary, including taking minutes at board meetings, assisting with onboarding new Directors and manage company filings
●Assist with ad hoc projects and programme reporting as needed
The ideal candidate will be:
● Organised & diligent - manage multiple projects and comfortable working on many things at a time.
● Self-starter – conscientious and self-motivated as you will often be working independently
●Team player – ability and desire to work with a range of people from different cultural backgrounds
● Flexible & hands-on – willing to work on a variety of tasks to get the job done
● Accounting, Office Manager or Project Management experience
● Exceptional IT skills, particularly Excel and Xero; experience with Salesforce a plus
● Strong verbal and written English language skills; Cantonese speaker highly desirable
●Part time position (20 hours per week)
●Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
●Generous holiday allowance
●Visa: able to work in Hong Kong
●Available to work occasional weekends/evenings
Vision & Values
We believe that everyone should have the opportunityto learn how to swim. We are looking for a candidate that lives and breathes our values, namely:
●Welcoming: we are friendly, inclusive and open to all
●Heart: we are passionate about swimming and committed to helping people succeed
●Effective - we are thoughtful in our approach and deliver results.
Please submit a letter of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org