Changing Young Lives Foundation is a HK-based charity dedicated to inspiring the under-resourced children and marginalized youth in Hong Kong and the Mainland to live their life to the fullest by providing free educational and empowerment programs to them.
- Assist in a full spectrum of fundraising and communications duties
- Assist in preparing promotional write-up and donor acquisition materials
- Update website and social media contents
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Tertiary graduate in any discipline with 2 to 3 years working experience
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Working experience in NGO and fundraising a definite advantage
- Good knowledge of new media and design software a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Can do attitude and a good team player
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
- Immediate availability preferable
We offer a five-day work week and medical insurance along with other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”. All personal information will only be used for recruitment purpose.