The Vine is a multi-cultural, inter-denominational, vibrant church community-based in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. We are both a local and an international family made up of people born and raised in Hong Kong, as well as those who have moved here from other countries.
The Generations Ministry Administrator is a full-time position and serves the whole Generations Team (young adults, youth and K4C) by providing high quality and organised administration support. The role requires attention to details, confidentiality, excellent teamwork and communication, and the ability to work well across different ministries. This role reports directly to the Generations Pastor.
• Secure room and zoom bookings for ministry related events and meetings
• Organise agenda's and take minutes for ministry meetings
• Manage “Disbursement Vouchers” and track budgets across the Generations Ministries
• Maintain and update Generations Team Calendar
• Create “Churchsuite” events for relevant ministries
• Communicate with Creative Arts team on behalf of Generations Ministries
• Participate in Pastoral Team meetings and trainings
• Create sign up forms for Saturday night and other events
• Communicate with Facilities Team regarding room settings Flight
• Help Youth Pastor send out communication to parents and youth
• Maintain Youth and Parents Database
• Help with Sunday check-ins and classroom if necessary
• Manage and organise K4C database
• Work alongside K4C Pastoral Support for K4C related admin work
• 2 years relevant work experience as an administrative role
• Fluent in English. Cantonese and Mandarin would be a benefit
• Good team work is required for this role
How to apply
Please send your full C.V. and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be strictly used for recruitment purpose.