We are a non-profit organisation based in Hong Kong working with migrant workers.
Want to be part of our team?
We need people who think big, but don’t mind digging through the details as we continue to build something special. If this sounds like you, come join us!
Head of Operations
This role will lead various operational functions and ensure all aspects of the organisation runs smoothly and efficiently.
● Lead various operating functions responsible for Middle & Back office, Legal & Compliance, Technology, Support and Administration of the business
● Manage and be responsible for risk and compliance on all entity level compliance matters and reporting
● Drive operational efficiency initiatives and improvements
● Coordinate with accounting support on financial reporting, audits, and perform financial planning, budgeting and performance analysis
● Continuously improve, document and implement operational policies and procedures to strengthen internal controls
● Work with Team to ensure proper information collection and reporting of impact metrics
● Oversee daily operations, premises acquisition, insurance and maintenance
● Act as an advisory & support resource for subsidiary business leaders
● Ensure communications/sharing of key information between leadership team and all entities
● Lead Recruiting / talent acquisition projects and development of the teams to strengthen performance and motivation and retention
● Create, test and implement training and onboarding materials across subsidiaries
● Consult on Information Technology needs such as enterprise software selection and implementation
● External Engagement: Lead management of external relationships with counterparties, NGOs, law firms, and external consultants
Candidates should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
● At least 5 years’ prior work experience within acorporation or an NGO
● Experienced and efficient leader with excellent people,communication and analytical skills, highly organised and collaborative, solution-orientated and with a strong work ethic
● System and technology experience ( Salesforce andGoogle Drive), with proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
● English (fluent), Filipino (optional)
What type of person are we looking for?
● Fast learner - able to pick up new skills quickly and understand that the job will change
● Strong attention to detail
● Positive, solution oriented mentality
Monthly compensation and benefits
●Company Medical and Dental Insurance & Wellness Allowance
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our organisation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.