Animals Asia Foundation is an animal welfare charity dedicated to ending cruelty and restoring respect for all animals across the region. We are a grass-roots Asia-based non-governmental organisation headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in the UK, Germany, Australia, USA and Moon Bear Rescue Centres in China and Vietnam. We have over 310 staff worldwide.
We are now looking for an IT Support at our head office in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong:-
· Maintain and enhance existing IT systems
e.g. Windows servers, VM systems, backup systems, firewall, routers, NAS, etc
· Help to resolve and implement reliable solutions
· Data extraction and documentation
· Technical support for oversea offices remotely
· Report directly to IT Manager
· IT related disciplines, with at least 3 years’ experience on daily IT support for email, MS office, Windows, Mac, printer, NAS, gmail, wifi router, firewall, switch, VM systems, backup systems, internet security, etc
· Basic computer troubleshoot and hardware knowledgee.g. Basic MS office, email support, PC components, network connections, etc
· Familiar with DNS, SSL, Firewall, VPN, VM management
· Windows AD, SQL server, backup, schedule experience is a plus
· Knowledge in install and troubleshoot PC and Mac hardware
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
· Good team-player
· Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Please attach your cover letter and full resume indicating present and expected salary and submit to email@example.com. Please quote the position applied for on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.