Animals Asia is devoted to ending bear bile farming and improving the welfare of animals across Asia. We promote compassion and respect for all animals and work to bring about long-term change
IT Support based at our head office in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
· IT technical support
· Global exposure
· Competitive salary and friendly environment
· Maintain and enhance existing IT systems
· Problem solving and implement reliable solutions
· Report directly to IT Manager
· High diploma in related disciplines, with at least 3 years’ experience on daily IT support
· Troubleshoot computer and network issues
· Familiar with MS office, Windows, Mac, printer, Gmail, network equipment, internet security
· Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
· Good team-player
· Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
· 5-day week
We offer administration opportunities on
· DNS, SSL, Firewall, VPN, VM management
· Google Workspace, Windows AD, SQL server, backup, scheduling
Interested parties should send their application letter and full resume, stating present, expected salary and notice period to us (in Word format). Please quote the above position being applied for in the email subject and apply via the following link:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
Animals Asia values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We welcome applicants of every ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to building an organisation that creates an inclusive environment for all.