Redress is an environmental charity with a mission to prevent and transform textile waste to catalyse a circular economy and reduce fashion's water, chemical and carbon footprints. Our programmes work to change mindsets to stop the creation of textile waste now and in the future, as well as creating partnerships that showcase value in existing waste. Working directly with designers, manufacturers, brands, educational bodies, government and consumers, Redress aims to create lasting environmental change in fashion.
Environmental non-profit Redress is looking for a Logistics Assistant to lead the warehouse and logistics management essential to the delivery of the Circular Fashion
● Lead on warehouse management including logistics, engaging beneficiary charities, managing partners and vendors, translation, database management,
reporting and administration for our secondhand clothing Takeback programme. Support the delivery of training for our takeback partners' retail staff.
● Support execution of Get Redressed Month public awareness campaign (an annual large-scale clothing drive and Sort-a-thon volunteering event) and the delivery of key activities by managing the logistics, being the main contact point for participating companies, volunteers and vendors, database management, translation, reporting, and other administrative tasks including those related to the expansion of public advertising campaign, and community resources.
● Support the smooth execution of secondhand clothes pop-up shops (typically two major shops per year) with logistics and warehouse management, volunteer and
vendor liaisons, and administrative tasks related to a specific focus on maximising educational elements and creating behavioural change amongst consumers.
● Manage and monitor secondhand clothes through external resale platforms, including stock management, photographing, product database, logistics,
customer enquiries, and other administrative tasks.
● Manage the curation of TheRedressCloset together with the retail manager to ensure varied stock matching customers needs is regularly sent from the
warehouse to the shop.
● Support on creating and conducting surveys to assess the impact of the programme.
● Perform general programme administrative support, respond to general queries and provide ad-hoc duties as needed.
● Support the wider activities of Redress, e.g. the grand final show of the Redress Design Award.
Main reporting line: Circular Fashion Programme Director,
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & PROFILE:
● 1 year logistics experience
● Fresh graduates welcomed
● Fluent Cantonese and English speaking and writing.
● A strong communicator with sound communication skills in both Cantonese and English.
● Detail-oriented. Well organised. Excellent time management.
● Confident with numbers and databases, Excel skills are a must.
● A passion for environmental sustainability.
● Eligible to live and work in Hong Kong (permanent resident or visa holder only).
To apply, please send the following
- Your CV
- Indication of your expected salary