The Vine is a multi-cultural, inter-denominational, vibrant church community-based in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. We are both a local and an international family made up of people born and raised in Hong Kong, as well as those who have moved here from other countries.
This is a full-time position and reports directly to the Head of Operations. The candidate is responsible to manage overall administrative work for the organisation and assist Head of Operations in overseeing the operations of the church and staff offices.
The main role and responsibilities of this position are:
• Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office.
• Write and roll-out office policies and make necessary adjustments if needed.
• Supervise day-to-day operations including office maintenance, telephone system setup, vendors’ liaison etc.
• Procurement of furniture or goods or services for use in the church or the office.
• Manage the office supplies and maintain proper stock levels.
• Participate in renovation projects and coordinate with service providers for on-time delivery.
• Organize inhouse safety trainings.
• Assist Head of Operations to manage the office budget.
• Oversee concierge and handle enquiries at The Vine Centre on Sundays.
• Maintain and in charge of the database system. Provide training to colleagues as and when needed.
• Update and review membership records in the database and facilitate the arrangement for AGM/EGM.
• Prepare management reports for leadership team when needed.
• Supervise internal booking team in managing the usage of the multi-function rooms and other facilities.
• Liaise with IT team for software subscription and manage the renewal.
• Bachelor degree in business administration or related disciplines.
• At least 5 years relevant experience, preferable in sizable companies.
• Strong in computer skills including Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
• Organized, detail-minded with good problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-motived and multi-tasking. Able to work under pressure.
• Good team player and high flexibility.
• Willing to work on Sundays
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Immediate available is preferred
How to apply
Please send your full C.V. and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be strictly used for recruitment purpose.