Our client, a grassroots philanthropic organization that has empowering children and youth through education as its mission, and who are now starting to expand their service coverage on households of senior citizens, is searching for their new Corporate PR and Fundraising Officer.
Reporting to the Donor Relationship Manager, the Corporate PR and Fundraising Officer will be responsible for managing relationships, developing and promoting corporate fundraising activities and opportunities, supporting the organizations´ fundraising strategy and income generation.
· Supporting the Donor Relationship Manager in the development and execution of corporate fundraising strategies, and contributing to the achievement of targets
· Attract, build and develop relationships with new corporate donors to secure long term and increased funding
· Support the management of the portfolio of existing corporate donors, providing exceptional supporter care and delivering successful partnerships
· Fundraising campaign creation and execution
· Creating and maintaining a favorable public image for the organization by communicating programs, and accomplishments
· Three to five years of experience in public relations, client management, and/or NGO fundraising activities, with proven success of relationship management and income generation
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Cantonese and English
· Team player, hands on individual willing to work together with the team in the achievement of targets
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.