BEYOND VISION INTERNATIONAL (BVI) is a not-for-profit organization that aims to enhance the quality of life of the visually impaired by enabling them to actively participate in the arts and culture and stimulate their creativity and learning. We do this by providing access to visual information through innovative tools, training and empowering experiences.
With the growth of our organization, we are looking for an Office administrator, who is passionate about social innovation, art and culture and serving the needy communities. This part-time role requires a dynamic, mature individual with hands-on office administration experience. This person is required to have proven office administration skills; honest and kind, reliable, open-minded and humble, to communicate well and be able to take constructive criticism for improvement.
Job Description – Office Administrator (Part-Time)
The Office administrator’s job description includes providing administrative, HR and general office support. It’s a great role for someone who is good at multitasking,
organising, communicating and time management. You will work closely with the management team to carry out a broad range of organizational administrative and HR tasks for daily business operation and provide advice and recommendations to management.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Handle MPF, payroll, maintain HR records including staff leave records and staff leave calendar
● Arrange annual office and employment compensation insurance
● Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
● Provide administrative support in staff recruitment process such as interview arrangement and post recruitment arrangement
● Keep up to date with the latest legislation and guidance within the role
● Support management team for HR-related and staff management matters
● Ensure provision of effective office administration, including office and equipment supplies, file management system plus workplace health and safety measures
● Ensuring all company records and documents are properly maintained and filed
● Maintaining confidentiality and sensitivity of documents and information received
● Facilitate finance procedural arrangements, such as handling bills, expenses and reimbursement claims, preparing cheques and arranging for approvals
● Organize and scan supporting financial records for filing and audit purposes
● Provide administrative support for business operation activities as required
● Support ad-hoc assignments and other duties as required
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration
• At least 3-5 years working experience in office administration
• Knowledge of book-keeping would be an advantage
• Ability to fit into a small rapidly growing organisation culture, an appreciation of the mission, vision and approach of Beyond Vision International (BVI)
• Being flexible and able to work as a self-sufficient member of a team is essential
• Attention to detail. Open to challenges, good problem-solving and time management skills
• Good computer knowledge including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing, plus storage solution including G Suite Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Chinese)
• Good organisation and interpersonal skills
• Estimated work hours ( 18 hours per week)
• The opportunity to impact the world of social innovation and the visually-impaired community
• A workplace that fosters and supports experimentation and initiatives
• A great working environment, in a co-working open space in the heart of Kowloon
Salary will be commensurate with the relevant experience of the successful candidate.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Interested applicants should send cover letter, full resume and expected salary with “Application: Office Administrator (Part-Time)” in the subject line. Due to limited resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application deadline: 28 Feb 2022
BVI is an equal opportunity employer. All information provided will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.
For more company details, please visit our website at www.beyondvision.asia or https://beyondvision.asia/join-us/