Scout Association of Hong Kong, the leading uniformed youth group in Hong Kong, has been serving young people here for over a century.Our vision is to be Hong Kong’s best voluntary organization in developing young people for the betterment of our society. We now invite high calibre people to join us to work for our vision.
· Handle daily operation and administrative duties;
· Assist in organizing programme and training activities;
· Provide secretarial support to committees and meetings.
· University graduate with a few years’ working experience is preferred;
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Well-organized and attentive to details;
· Able to work independently and under pressure.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE,or equivalent)with current and expected salary to Personnel Branch, Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon or email to email@example.com, with subject marked “Confidential/OFF” and “REF: JA/2022/C14/A13/R4G”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
1. All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.
2. Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.