Mother’s Choice is a local charity serving the many children without families and pregnant teenagers in Hong Kong. We join hands with our community to give hope and change the life stories of vulnerable girls and babies. Our vision is to see every child in a loving family.
Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother’s Choice.
Mother’s Choice wants to accelerate our agency’s impact by engaging volunteers to assist in delivering our mission. The Officer is a key position in Volunteer Engagement working across the team to assist in building
an effective and committed group of volunteers.
Mothers Choice believes and supports the vision that every child is in a loving family and acts as an advocate for those who do not have a voice. The individual must set a high standard and act as a professional.
• Implement the recruitment, onboarding and offboarding process of volunteers, such as Students, Fulltime and General volunteers.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders the requirements and procedures.
• Maintain, update and ensure the data of volunteers across Mother’s Choice is accurate in Salesforce, which is the data management system.
• Take part and present to selected groups of audience at Information Session.
• Provide coordination and administrative support to all Volunteer Engagement sessions.
• Handle volunteer enquiries via phone or e-mail.
• Manage the logistics of Volunteer Engagement events / activities.
• Support the Volunteer Engagement team as and when needed.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• A Bachelor degree holder. Undergraduate of Business Administration or Social Science preferred.
• Minimum three year working experience in an international corporation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in English and Chinese (both oral and written).
• Expert organizer and detail oriented. Computer literate and proficient.
• Self-motivated. Able to work independently and work as a team member.
• Must be aligned to Mother’s Choice culture, values and vision.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Must share the commitment of Mother’s Choice in upholding the safety and protection of children as paramount.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, full resume quoting the job reference number (Ref: R4G/210929/VE_O) and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Mother’s Choice is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer