Be Priceless is a non-profit educational organization that aims to empower disadvantaged children and their communities to strengthen well-being and safety.
We develop in depth evidence and best practice-based educational programs to build capacity, mindsets and practices of children, caregivers and care service providers to promote personal development, well-being (physical, mental and social health) and risk reduction (against violence, exploitation, health risks, disasters, etc).
We work by shared leadership and community-wide collaboration to create and deliver an impactful educational program. Our team comes from diverse technical and community backgrounds. For more information, please visit www.bepriceless.org
· Opportunity to drive the development of an educational program that serves disadvantaged children and youth.
· Drive the coordination and collaboration with diverse professionals, community members, child and youth in empowering ways
· Be part of an innovative and dynamic team of multisectoral professionals and community members.
· Empowering, positive, collaborative organizational culture
Key Jobs Responsibilities:
· Develop community partnerships to provide our educational program to disadvantaged communities.
· Develop and implement business plans to generate resources and enhance outcomes and impacts.
· Facilitate pursuit of opportunities for development and funding for Be Priceless by contributing to grant proposal development.
· Drive and strengthen organization culture, mechanisms and actions for producing impact, collaboration, coordination, communication, accountability, quality control, team and program operational management.
· Coordinate the planning, development, implementation, assessments and reporting of all educational and other organizational projects
· Drive the child safeguarding and protection policy, protocol, monitoring and reporting mechanisms.
· Work with and support the team, including optimizing operational aspects of the program.
· Lead the initiatives to promote learning, well-being and safety of the team and the stakeholders we serve
· Drive and strengthen community engagement
· Develop a program management package, including tools to strengthen the organization structure, process, work and future development;
· Create and upkeep processes and team management that facilitate internal and external communication and collaborations from online tools, in-person participation, ongoing updates, to team and partners engagement;
· Facilitate and participate educational program planning, development, production, dissemination, evaluation and review.
· Strong track record and experience in work related to operation or program management role in the non-profit sector or educational sector.
At least 5-10 years of relevant expertise.
Business, organizational and team development experience and excellence
Strong experience in working with other NGOs and schools.
· Passionate and dedicated in promoting child and youth learning, well-being and protection
· Adaptive, flexible, productive, efficient and collaborative
· Strong ethical and professional standard - including accountability, transparency.
· Strong communication, leadership, collaboration, coordination and problem solving skills.
· Strong productivity, organization and time management skills.
· Social media management proficiency
· Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
· Regular background checks (including Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) and previous employment checks) and abiding to code of conduct including for child safeguarding-protection are an absolute requirements. We have continuous and rigorous monitoring of issues of concerns safety of children and other vulnerable individuals. We will investigate/ report where appropriate.
Preferred experience/ skills:
Degree in education, psychology, social work or related field
Data management and analysis
Experience in developing e-learning or other educational programs
Logistics: Full-time, candidate must be in Hong Kong
Expected Start Date: immediately
Duration: start with a 3 month probation period, to be extended to 1 year or longer contract if performance is satisfactory.