Fair Employment Agency (FEA) is a non-profit social business with a big ambition - We aim to reinvent the recruitment industry of migrant domestic workers and end forced labour in Hong Kong through ethical recruitment solutions.
For too long, domestic worker employment agencies have been making money from doing a bad job. Employers are charged for bad customer service, while agencies
secretly charge domestic workers excessive fees. This illegal practice leaves domestic workers in debt bondage and fails employers.
But we believe there is a better way for employers and workers. We set up FEA in 2014 - a new kind of domestic worker agency that would not charge any fees to workers. From a small start-up six years ago, we now employ over 20 staff members in two branches and have saved over 5,500 domestic workers over millions in recruitment debt.
Do you want to make a difference and contribute to social change too? We are looking for a motivated change-maker to join our passionate team to advance our mission. Everyday, we are working with Hong Kong families and migrant domestic workers to create success for everyone: debt-free recruitment, lasting relationships, and happy households. Our workplace culture is unique, encouraging creativity, and innovation. We offer our employees unique opportunities to create social impact and grow in their jobs and careers. We are testing out an exciting new initiative of a 4-day work week (with same monthly salary and daily working hours) from mid Feb 2022 to provide better work-life balance for our staff. We value the input from all of our staff on this new initiative and we look forward to making this a permanent arrangement with the joint efforts of the whole team.
Operations Consultant (Bahasa Indonesian-speaking)
Do you want to make a difference and contribute to social change?
What does an Operations Consultant do?
● Guide and support employers and workers throughout the deployment process
● Liaise with relevant institutions in Hong Kong, the Philippines and Indonesia
● Facilitate end-to-end visa process for migrant domestic workers
● Track process and client engagement via our CRM system
● Improve our service by recommending new practice
What is it like to work in FEA?
● Exciting new initiative started in mid Feb 2022: 4-day work week with same monthly salary and daily working hours!
● Meaningful work with a clear purpose
● Friendly and supportive working environment with passionate and energetic team members
● Embracing start-up culture of openness, innovation and autonomy
● Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Paid annual leave with 17 public holidays in Hong Kong
● Medical insurance
● Overtime is discouraged
● Flexible working hours
● Check out our Instagram account to know more about life at FEA: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatfea/
Who are we looking for?
● Firm belief in social change and passion for helping others
● Strong sense of ownership and commitment to FEA’s mission
● A team player with upbeat, positive attitude with a knack for problem solving
● Ability to maintain composure and customer focus
● Excellent organizational skills to deliver customer requirements
● Self-motivated and proactive to find solutions to problems
● Approach challenges with grit and perseverance
● Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
● Good Command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesian
● Customer service and/or sales experience is a plus - what’s more important, however, is your willingness to learn and grow with our team and your passion
for helping others.
● Immediate availability would be ideal
Fair Employment Agency is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our organisation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For more information, please visit our website at www.fairagency.org and our Linkedin page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/fairagency
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and cover letter.