Time Auction is an innovative, technology-enabled charity on a mission to advocate volunteerism. We encourage volunteering with inspiring experiences, while connecting skilled volunteers with NGOs.
By completing a certain number of volunteer hours, one can redeem empowering rewards. Over 110,000 volunteer hours were contributed to redeem experiences such as Dinner with Sammi Cheng (Singer & Actress), VIP Tour at Kadoorie Farm and more since 2014. Our Skilled-Volunteer Matching Platform helps NGOs recruit skilled volunteers and over 6,200 skilled-volunteers have been connected with 430+ NGOs on 1,000+ projects to date.
We’re looking for a Community Engagement Manager to help implement and grow our Skilled-Volunteer Matching Program — If you are passionate about making a positive impact at scale, join us to empower more NGOs and volunteers by applying today!
For more information, visit www.timeauction.org
● Grow our volunteer base by outreaching to, onboarding and engaging community partners (e.g. corporates, schools, media partners) to encourage their community to be skilled volunteers
● Grow our incentives by outreaching to and coordinating with reward donors
● Liaise with community stakeholders for program execution; Build and maintain strategic relationships with partners, and provide responsive, proactive, high-quality support
● Lead all our marketing efforts, including ongoing marketing initiatives and content creation for social media, as well as working with external parties to plan and create themed advocacy campaigns to advocate volunteerism
● Compile data to present marketing / partnership impact and insights
● Occasionally assist the management team with ad-hoc administrative tasks
● Bachelor degree holder with 4+ year’s working experience is a must
● Experience in marketing, business development, CSR or social impact field is preferred
● Proactive, resourceful and entrepreneurial mindset
● Passionate about volunteering and the social impact sector
● Self-motivated, independent worker, attention to detail, capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced team environment
● Excellent English & Chinese spoken and written communication skills
● Work at one of the most innovative charitable organizations in Hong Kong
● Opportunity to grow and directly impact a meaningful cause
● Fun, innovative and fast paced working environment
To apply, please send your cover letter (including why you’d like to join and what you’ll bring to the team) and CV with the subject line “Partnership andMarketing Manager - [your name]”. Please indicate your earliest start date & salary expectations.