The Vine is a multi-cultural, inter-denominational, vibrant church community based in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. We are both a local and an international family, made up of people born and raised in Hong Kong, as well as those who have moved here from other countries.
We currently have an opening for a full time position of Production Technician.
This is a staff position focusing around the audio & video aspects of The Vine Church. The Production Technician will work alongside Vine Production staff to develop, lead, and execute the technical aspects of Vine Sunday Services and all Vine events The Production Technician will co-lead the production team of volunteers. The Production Technician is a member of the Ministry Life Team and the Vine Pastoral Team.
· Collaborate with Production Staff to oversee & execute all of The Vine Church’s production needs
· Coordinate and provide Production support to ministries’ events
· Oversight of Church equipment, making sure all equipment is accounted for and is in working condition, perform maintenance work when needed
· Contribute to oversee the Production Team and Ministry
· Coordinate the process of recruitment, development, and training of Production Team volunteers
· Oversee at least one of the areas of the Production Team and its volunteers
· You will have base level to good knowledge of every area of the Production Team, including: audio, stage, lighting, visual, streaming, and video.
· Responsible for developing the ability to provide recommendations to production processes and workflow to increase efficiency.
· You will develop the ability to coordinate all the production aspect of a special event.
· Maintain a relationship and commitment to Jesus Christ.
· Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in written and spoken Chinese is a plus.
· 2 years of previous production experience.
· Have a strong understanding of live production workflow and familiar with one of the area with in the Production Team, including audio, stage, lighting, visual, streaming, and video.
· Ability to create and foster a team environment and sense of unity among team members.
· Ability to quickly learn new skills & software.
· Ability to work under pressure & remain calm.
· Ability to troubleshoot.
· Ability to meet deadlines (may involve working outside normal hours).
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Ability to maximise and work within parameters of available constraints of resources, both human and financial, with the highest level of excellence.
· Strong organisational skills, self-motivated, hard-working.
*Candidate with lower qualification can be considered as Production Coordinator.
*Candidates with higher qualification can be considered for Head of Production