A local non-profit founded in 2015, Ednovators serves as a platform bringing local and overseas innovative educators and cross-sector leaders together to co-create more student-centric learning for preparing our young generation to thrive in life.
Learn more at www.ednovators.org.
We are now looking for passionate and empathetic individuals, who have a learning mindset and an interest in embracing innovative education, to join us in the following roles as we transform local education for the future of Hong Kong:
How you will make a difference:
• Develop, manage and deliver consultancy, professional development and incubation programs for aspiring innovators in education
• Establish partnerships and foster collaboration with local and overseas stakeholders in education, including think and do tanks, universities, school sponsoring bodies, cross-sector organizations, etc.
• Organize trainings, programs and events that involve overseas and local cross-sector pioneers and stakeholders in education
• Build the community of education innovators and facilitate sharing of experiences along the change-making journey
• Identify education topics in new normal, keep up-to-date on overseas and local trends, innovative practices and good cases on education innovation to bring insights for further development
• Collaborate with research parties to conduct impact measurement in developmental approach and draw insights for continuous improvement
• Manage budget, monitor progress, prepare and deliver reports, presentations and updates
• Perform any other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor degree holder or above in education, social sciences, humanities, arts, management or related disciplines
• 4 to 6 years of experience in project management in a leadership role
• Experienced in social innovation, education charity, community services or other related sectors would be an advantage
• Passionate in education with the desire to drive positive change
• Has network with schools, school sponsoring bodies, principals’ associations, teachers’ associations or other education organizations
• Has experience working with principals and teachers
• Empathetic leader with open-mindedness and flexibility to embrace thoughts and ideas from different stakeholders to co-create solutions
• Team player with the ability to take initiatives and adapt to changes in a dynamic and collaborative environment
• Proactive problem solver with ability to anticipate challenges and generate solutions
• Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
• Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Project Officer
• Be able to work on flexible hours and travel overseas for specific Ednovators programs
• Immediate availability is preferred
If you fit the above descriptions, we invite you to apply by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your expected salary and availability.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.