Our client, a grassroots philanthropic organization that has empowering children and youth through education and programs in the areas of music, sports, arts, and career skills; and who also supports these children´s families through complementary relief programs addressing urgent household needs in medical assistance, employment opportunities, food and supplies, is now searching for a Program Manager.
Reporting to the CEO, the Program Manager will be responsible for running their Family Environment Program, supporting the team and members, providing counselling sessions and a holistic wellbeing for their beneficiaries.
- Developing the program strategy, program design, project planning, budgeting, monitoring, implementation, and control.
- Overseeing daily operations and ensuring the quality and effective execution of programs
- Designing and developing innovative programs that match with social needs
- Working together with Social Workers in the identification of social needs and beneficiaries
- Coordinating the work of volunteers, beneficiaries, and relevant parties
- Reporting to Senior Management and stakeholders
- Field work – team collaboration, counselling, and supporting beneficiaries
- Degree holder, ideally in social sciences or similar
- Family counselling or empowerment/capacity building experience
- 5+ years of experience in an NGO setting
- Fluency in Cantonese and English
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, energetic and hands-on personality.
Interested parties please click on “Apply”. Kindly note only relevant applicants will be contacted.