Teach For Hong Kong is leading an education movement in social impact. As we strive to be the most iconic social impact organisation in Hong Kong, we are looking for someone who can lead systemic change to education via leading a group of young future leaders and cooperating with cross-sector partners.
Program Manager (Learning & Development)
He/she will play a key role in fulfilling the growth of our flagship Fellowship program by joining an ambitious team trying to reimagine social impact.
Learning & Development
● Develop and implement learning strategies and programs for Fellows
● Grow a group of young and aspirational Fellows into future leaders through leadership coaching and support
● Design e-learning courses, career plans, workshops for Fellows
● Maintain budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
● Evaluate individual and overall Fellowship cohort development needs
● Conduct leadership and skill-based workshops for Summer Institute and regular development session
● Coordinate mentorship program and career support for Fellows
● Liaise with cross-sector partners (schools, corporate, social sectors, government etc) and channel resources for partner schools and Fellows to optimize social impact via various partnerships
● Build and manage relationships with volunteers, supporters and stakeholders to drive long term success of TFHK
● Assist the COO/Program Director on specific L&D projects and ad hoc requests as necessary
● Provide ad hoc L&D support to Fellows (may involve some school visits and session delivery)
● 3+ years of experience in learning and development or HR area, including but not limited to learning strategies planning and implementation, session delivery, agenda planning, preferably in corporates or start-up environments
● Good knowledge of effective learning and development methods and personality assessment tools
● Excellent relationship management and interpersonal communication skills
● Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
● Understanding of Gen Z wants and needs, and ability to incorporate insights in diverse facets of work
● Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to cope with ambiguity and the ability to work effectively and creatively
● Good command of written and oral English and Chinese (Cantonese)
● Experience in university/youth workshop training and delivery is preferred
Benefits (What We Commit To You)
● Competitive remuneration package in an ambitious, rapidly-expanding social impact start-up
● Professional development opportunities in leadership, career development, etc.
● Generous leave policy, including a “flexible working schedule”
● Mentorship by seasoned leaders across industries
● Work in a collaborative, energetic team working towards a grand vision for education
About Teach For Hong Kong
Teach For Hong Kong (TFHK) envisions a future where all children in Hong Kong have equal opportunity to access quality education and fulfill their potential.
We are a growing movement of young leaders that drive systemic changes in education with cross-sector collaboration. Through our one-year TFHK Fellowship Program, we empower the most promising young leaders to change Hong Kong, starting from leading classrooms in underserved schools.
We are now in our 6th year with 39 Fellows, teaching full-time in 16 local underserved schools and have served over 10,000 underserved students. We are also funded by the Government’s SIE Fund, The D. H. Chen Foundation and The Jockey Club Charities Trust and are thriving as one of the fastest growing social impact start-ups.
If you are interested in this position, please apply for the position via https://tfhk.typeform.com/to/SpKdIYGH
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.