Changing Young Lives Foundation is a HK-based charity dedicated to inspiring underserved children and marginalized youth in Hong Kong to live their life to the fullest by providing free educational and empowerment programs to them.
- Assist in executing diverse children services and centre operation
- University graduate with 2-3 years’ working experience in social services
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Qualifications in music, drama or arts a definite advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Well versed in MS Office and common software
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Shift duty is required
Competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate with medical insurance. Please send full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”. All personal information will only be used for recruitment purpose.