Sons & Daughters helps those caught in sexual exploitation to reclaim a life of love, family, and freedom.
The Programs Director will be responsible for managing and coordinating S&D’s programs (Outreach, Drop-In, ReStore and Aftercare). In this role, you will provide advanced leadership, consultation, and expertise to implement and improve our programs, as well as day-to-day administrative and functional management of programs and staff. The Programs Director will establish funding, provide operational planning, budgeting and assessment of S&D’s programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Establish and implement short- and long-term goals, objectives, and operating procedures
● Assist CEO in examining, developing implementing, documenting and communicating the goals, priorities and values of the organisation
● Ensure robust monitoring and evaluation of programs and effect the changes required for improvement
● Recruit, train and manage staff on both a professional and administrative basis
● Identify and solicit local and international funding sources for services and programs.
● Provide leadership in the planning, development and implementation of strategies and initiatives for generating program resources
● Oversee all facets of the daily operations of the organisation, ensuring compliance with S&D policies
● Provide supervision, support, coaching and training of staff in conjunction with the CEO, including work allocation, training, enforcement of internal procedures, and problem resolution; evaluate performance and make recommendations for staff actions; motivate staff to grow to their maximum potential
● Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the CEO
● Degree-holder; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
● Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English
● Fluency in Chinese
● Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management
● Ability to analyse and interpret financial and operational data and prepare business reports, projections and recommendations
● Program planning, development, implementation and leadership skills
● Knowledge of organisational structure, workflow and operating procedures
● Ability to develop and implement funding strategies
● Strong judgement, analytic reasoning critical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Professional and emotional maturity that demonstrates warmth, dependability, responsiveness, and confidentiality
● Knowledgeable about impact assessment, and experience in working with monitoring & evaluation frameworks and tools
● Comprehensive knowledge of human trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation
● Experience in working with vulnerable populations
● Experience in working across a variety cultures
Salary $29,000 - $32,000 depending on experience.
To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to Janice@sonsanddaughters.org.hk