BEYOND VISION INTERNATIONAL (BVI) is a not-for-profit organization that aims to enhance the quality of life of the visually impaired by enabling them to actively participate in the arts and culture and stimulate their creativity and learning. We do this by providing access to visual information through innovative tools, training and empowering experiences.
With the growth of our organization, we are looking for a Project Coordinator, this is a part time role that requires a dynamic, mature individual with solid project administration experiences. This person who is passionate about social innovation, art and culture and serving the needy communities. This person required to have the proven project planning and marketing skills; honest and kind, reliable, open-minded and humble, to communicate well and ability to take constructive criticism for improvement.
Job Description – Project Coordinator (Part Time)
The Project Coordinator’s job description includes planning certain parts of the project, monitoring its progress, managing the project budget and overseeing the project execution and evaluation. It’s a great role for someone who is good at multitasking, communicating and time management . You will work closely with design and project management team to develop a new series of multi sensory publication /educational material for visually impaired community, to unlock the visual and multi sensory world for them through the development of the educational materials, books and executing ad hoc projects, marketing, social media, events, and more.
Beyond Vision International (BVI) is looking for someone who is passionate about building an equal society to join our fast-growing team. We are expecting someone who can engage and communicate with a wide variety of actors across governments, universities, innovation centres, NGOs, funders, educators and grassroots practitioners.
Qualifications and Experience
• Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration , Art & Design or Education related disciplines
• At least 3 years working experience in project administration / project marketing field
• Project management and KPI(s) knowledge are essential.
• Prepare monthly reports and monitor the budget vs actual expenditures.
• Experience of managing marketing analysis, events ,social media, promotional strategies, with relevant publication production experience is a big plus
• Ability to fit into a small rapidly growing organisation culture, an appreciation of the mission, vision and approach of Beyond Vision International (BVI)
• Ability to communicate to various stakeholders from a variety of sectors
• Flexibility of approach and the ability to work as a self-sufficient member of a team are essential
• Superior interpersonal skills in dealing with volunteers, colleagues, and project partners. Open to challenges, good problem-solving and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Chinese), plus good presentation and report writing skills in English
• Ad-hoc duties by management
• Estimated work hours ( 22-24 hours per week, include some assignments in weekends for planned events and meetings)
• The opportunity to impact the world of social innovation and the visually-impaired community
• A workplace that fosters and supports experimentation and initiatives
• A great working environment, in a coworking open space in the heart of Kowloon
Salary will be commensurate with the relevant experience of the successful candidate.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, full resume and expected salary with “Application: Project Coordinator(Part Time)” in the subject line by 24 Oct 2021. Due to limited resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
BVI is an equal opportunity employer. All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
For more company details, please visit our website at www.beyondvision.asia