Fair Employment Agency (FEA) is a non-profit social business with a big ambition - We aim to reinvent the recruitment industry of migrant domestic workers and end forced labour in Hong Kong through ethical recruitment solutions.
For too long, domestic worker employment agencies have been making money from doing a bad job. Employers are charged for bad customer service, while agencies secretly charge domestic workers excessive fees. This illegal practice leaves domestic workers in debt bondage and fails employers.
But we believe there is a better way for employers and workers. We set up FEA in 2014 - a new kind of domestic worker agency that would not charge any fees to workers. From a small start-up six years ago, we now employ over 20 staff members in two branches and have saved over 5,500 domestic workers over millions in recruitment debt.
Do you want to make a difference and contribute to social change too? We are looking for a motivated change-maker to join our passionate team to advance our mission. Everyday, we are working with Hong Kong families and migrant domestic workers to create success for everyone: debt-free recruitment, lasting relationships, and happy households. Our workplace culture is unique, encouraging creativity, and innovation. We offer our employees unique opportunities to create social impact and grow in their jobs and careers.
As the face of the business, you make clients happy with your people-skill brilliance and attentive nature. You’ll also make sure everything runs smoothly by providing administrative support to the whole team. As a creative, innovative business, we’ll also look to you for ideas on how we can make things run better. In return we offer a fun and welcoming environment, with huge potential for development.
What does a Receptionist do?
● Manage telephone, internet and email enquiries from employers and domestic workers
● Welcome and direct visitors in a friendly and professional manner
● Conduct initial interview and verify employment record with domestic workers
● Provide general administrative support
● Record client engagement via our Client Relationship Management System (Salesforce)
● Improve our service offerings by recommending new practices
What is it like to work in FEA?
● Exciting new initiative started in mid Feb 2022: 4-day work week with same monthly salary and daily working hours!
● Meaningful work with a clear purpose
● Friendly and supportive working environment with passionate and energetic team members
● Embracing start-up culture of openness, innovation and autonomy
● Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Paid annual leave with 17 public holidays in Hong Kong
● Medical insurance
● Flexible working hours
● Check out our Instagram account to know more about life at FEA: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatfea/
Who are we looking for?
● Firm belief in social change and passion for helping others
● Strong sense of ownership and commitment to FEA’s mission
● A team player with upbeat, positive attitude with a knack for problem solving
● Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to maintain composure and customer focus
● Excellent organizational and time management skills to deliver prompt service to our clients
● Self-motivated and proactive to find solutions to problems
● Approach challenges with grit and perseverance
● Good Command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
● Customer service and/or sales experience is a plus - what’s more important, however, is your willingness to learn and grow with our team and your passion for helping
● Immediate availability would be ideal
For more information, please visit our website at www.fairagency.org or www.Facebook.com/FairAgency.
If you are interested, please send your CV.