HeroesToo is an environmental charity on a mission to connect individuals, schools, corporations and communities to create a positive, lasting impact to the environmental challenges that we face. Our Junior Eco-Leadership Program empowers primary + secondary grade students with the soft skills of creativity, critical thinking and resilience – empowering them to become the change-makers that our world needs. The clock is ticking!
Working with the United Kingdom City & Guilds institution, HeroesToo has a ground-breaking programme to lead students on a path to impactful leadership skills and the tools necessary to be future change-makers.
Join our growing team of motivated volunteers to help facilitate the workshops under our Junior Eco-Leadership Program leading to behavioural change towards environmental protection.
The ideal volunteers:
- Has good written and spoken communication skills, and classroom management skills
- Is enthusiastic, creative and patient
- Is passionate about working with students on their holistic development
- Is a good team player
- Teaching experience is welcome but not necessary
- Languages: Cantonese and or English
- Review lesson plans and prepare any materials that may be required
- Deliver lessons in a creative + interactive manner
- Provide 3 modes of teaching including online classes, pre-recorded classes and in-person instruction
- Assess students’ work and progress
- Maintain a positive classroom environment
- Guiding students during workshops activities
- Assessing student work and progressMaintaining a positive classroom environment